Engaging with Controversial Questions: A Conversation Between Roxy Manning and Miki Kashtan
April 22, 2023
April 22: 8:00 am-10:00 am
An Online NVC Academy Fishbowl Fundraiser with Roxy Manning and Miki Kashtan
- Support the NVC Academy to continue to make NVC learning accessible
- Explore areas in NVC that still feel unclear or unsettled
- Witness what “loving confrontation” looks like in practice
- Join us in re-seeding the flow of generosity in the world!
April 22, 2023 (1 session)
8:00-10:00am Pacific (California) time
Please contribute an amount that is at the intersection of your willingness and your capacity to do so – the maximum you can give without overstretching or resentment. There is no expectation or requirement that anyone give any specific amount, including the possibility that some will choose to join without contributing financially.
You are invited to get curious with Roxy Manning and Miki Kashtan around topics that touch on the edges of your understanding of NVC!
Join Roxy and Miki as they enter into “loving confrontation” in relation to controversial topics within the NVC community.
This will include areas and topics where they themselves may not be fully aligned, with the intention of inviting themselves and others to develop and expand our collective thinking within NVC and its relevance to our times.
Some of the discussion topics are ones that Roxy and Miki will bring themselves, and others we hope will come from your suggestions as a participant.
- What are the places within your study and engagement of NVC that still feel unsettled?
- What controversial topics would you like to explore and receive support?
- Where do you have open questions and curiosities?
This is a chance to witness two visionary NVC facilitators and teachers engage with love, openness, and curiosity in places that are often met with tension, shame, or mistrust!
This offering is a fundraiser for NVC Academy and will support our capacity to continue to make learning offerings more accessible while remaining sustainable.
Please join us as we explore these topics together and support the sustainability of NVC Academy!
- Video and audio recording
- Forum discussion available in the classroom
- Lifetime access to the classroom
- Translated captions available in live sessions (Chinese (Simplified)(Beta), Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese (Beta), Korean (Beta), Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and Ukrainian)
When you register, you will receive an email with complete instructions on how to access your course. Note that course recordings display images of active speakers only, and are made available to all registrants.